Full Synthetic Gear Lubricants
STARFIRE FULL SYNTHETIC GL-5 GEAR LUBRICANTS are multi-purpose lubricants designed for service in
automotive and heavy duty applications. Starfire Full Synthetic GL-5 Gear Lubricants are formulated with
synthetic base stocks and a sulfur-phosphorus extreme pressure additive package with friction modifier,
which provides excellent thermal and oxidative stability, as well as anti-foam, anti-rust and anti-corrosion
protection and have excellent load carrying capabilities.
- API GL-5, GL-4 Service Designations as well as the MILPRF-
2105D and MIL PRF 2105E and is suitable for use in
limited slip differentials.
- Mack GO-H & GO-J and Proposed PG-1/PG-2 Service
Designations, Scania STO 110, Meritor -076N (75W90),
and Meritor -076M (80W140)
- For use when extreme pressure (EP) gear oils are
required: In all heavy duty truck differentials - In all
domestic automobile differentials and some manually
shifted transmissions- In heavy duty manually shifted
truck transmissions requiring API MT 1 performance -
In oil lubricated wheel bearings.
- Provides excellent protection against wear under extreme
pressure and high torque operation
- High resistance to thermal breakdown
- Helps prevent foaming, rust, and corrosion
- Smooths and quiets operation
All STARFIRE Premium Products are available in bulk packaging - pails, kegs, drums, totes and bulk transport loads.
STARFIRE Full Synthetic Gear Lubricants PDS
STARFIRE Full Synthetic Gear Lubricants SDS